NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Wraps and connects everything securely, page-12

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    H, how are you? I don't doubt in any way that Mr2 and yourself and a couple of others know heaps about this stuff.

This enterprise has already soaked up millions and millions of dollars of both ordinary people's money and sophisticated people's money. Amongst the sophisticated investors I like to think that at least a few of them would bother to do due diligence. Wouldn't you? I'm thinking that at least a few other 'experts' got to have a close look at what is on offer here, before those sophisticated investors decided to throw their hard earned dollars down the toilet, as you are suggesting they have done.

In my many years I have learned that the people with the most money are in that position because they are smart and make good and well informed decisions. Hippies like me, well we listen to stock brokers and our mates at the pub lol. If you and Mr2 are the only people in the world who are clever enough to know conclusively that this is a waste of everyone's time then so be it - the tears will flow heavily when you are proven correct.

On the other hand if you and Mr2 don't know the precise current state of play of the product as well as you think you do, and all of its upgraded and developed versions blah blah blah, then maybe there is a glimmer of hope.

As always, we wait..........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.