NET 0.00% 0.3¢ netlinkz limited

Wraps and connects everything securely, page-6

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    I used to hold CNW. I don't any longer.

I also don't work for a company that sells anything like this. I work in engineering and architecture. nor do I have any vested interests in a competitor or contracted for any company that sells or deploys equipment to users or company's.

I mention Cisco, Silverpeak, Meraki, Riverbed, Velocloud, SDWAN, as they're all products I've worked with, deployed, just like I've worked with DMVPN, large scale MPLS networks, mobile networks, power line transmission networks.

as I said before. I work in house for a company that utilises products and the like that vendors try to sell us. Part of my role is finding flaws, faults, and breaking things, to do that, you do need an expert understanding of how each bit of the technology stack works.

NET being successful has no impact on my current or former employment / contracts, and in no way would I profit either way from them failing or succeeding.

I'm just one of those annoying people, that when I see obvious bs, in my area of expertise. I call it out and then back up my reasoning.

also, it's like watching disaster unfold infront of your eyes, you want to look away, but you're compelled to watch to the end

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.