ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

wrecked train, page-32

1. 2,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    iSoft is now the largest portion in my portfolio. I have more than doubled my iSoft holding yesterday.

In every stock you'll find some HC posters who would go to any length to try and scare people into selling. I have seen enough of them down ramping the other stocks. In talking up a storm about the possibility of a company going broke, these down rampers often overlook (or deliberately omit) some very vital considerations.

I started out my career as an analyst programmer for one of the big four Aussie banks, and in the last 20 years I've worked on many mission critical financial systems as well as a software package that is similar in nature to Lorenzo. From what I have seen, software bugs is a common thing. You don't have to be in the industry though to know that software bugs is quite common, if you've used Microsoft products. What I am saying here is that iSoft has a suite of products which they have a market for. So, what is important for iSoft is the go-to-market strategy. A few bugs to be fixed and managed is not an issue at all. They've started the new smart strategy which I fully agree is smart.

iSoft is doing exactly what need to be done. So, instead of bailing, as some might suggest us holders do, I have bought more because the current price IS fire sale price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.