ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

The holders or new buyers are here, I think are in love with the...

1. 78 Posts.
    The holders or new buyers are here, I think are in love with the industry (who isnt), and the fact this company use to have a SP around $1

You cant compare back to those $1 days, ISF is in a serious rut. All of its economies it operates in are in a worst state than them, Government spending is going to fall, the debt in Europe is through the roof as it is in the rest of the developed world (uses IT)..

ISF is going to be on a lifeline for a long time, having to work very hard to stay afloat, new management are unproven, and dilution will be heavy.

This stock has been on a steep drop for sometime; give me one reason why it wont be 5c by Xmas? How do you come up with a 10c evaluation exactly? You are basing this price on the good old days, and are in a state of it use to be 90c, now its 10, no way it can go lower

I love ISFs industry, hate the company. Ive never been close to entering, but will have it on the watch list and will consider it when the company removes all the internal waste, governance improves, governments start spending, Fibre roll outs more common, capital structure safe.

I personally think an entry at 10c is stupidly risky, I would wait for the story to get better and enter at 25c knowing what the company holds, its potential and ride it back to $1. Right now you are guessing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.