ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

wrecked train, page-46

1. 183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Tommorow will be very interesting indeed as there was a move up (on the last traded price) during the auction with decent volume.

I assume any stops/margin calls that were triggered cleaned a few people out of the scene which might prove to be good for the short-term price stability (obviously bad for those that were forced out).

Also not sure how many comsec trades were involved in today's action but comsec has capped the lending on this meaning in theory margin calls triggered from a movement down should be limited from a comsec broker perspective imo.

i've noticed the trades at 1,000 units each as well. Yesterday they appeared to be buys as they were generally around the .105 mark pushing the price up to the asking price whilst the majority of the other non 1,000 unit trades were around the .10 mark and I don't think they could jump the queue of other sellers at .105.

Today it seemed as though it was the other way around they seemed to be sells pushing the price down to the bid price.

hmm... this ones definately a momentum stock both ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.