ISF 0.00% 17.0¢ isoft group limited

wrecked train, page-71

1. 12,085 Posts.
    furniture
    '.....I love how people can rate things a sell without holding......'

I make it very clear to you and other holders that I am not trying to down ramp or be disrespectful to other holders. The reason I rate it as a sell is because I have owned it and fortunately bought at 16 and got out at 15.5. Lucky it was a very minimal loss and only bought on the basis I could lose the 'whole bet' with no consequence to my financial position. Alot of people are not that fortunate and as such I sympathise with your loss even though some will blame you for even buying it.

I feel for holders who are looking at 90% loss +, meaning those who paid around 90c up etc. Those who punted it at 30c should've have heeded to never buy something that drops 20% until it can go up 20% and show support. To those who entered around 16, you were hoping like me but hoped too much that you are still holding hoping to at least minimise your loss, if that makes sense :)) To those entering now, lucky strike if you make it huge and NO sympathy if you blow it all.

It is a shame that if everyone sells it compounds the problem of a falling SP. Will ISF fold? Who knows??? Just makes you wonder, how can a name I saw on an ED hospital monitor just today seem like it is beyond resuscitation itself.......

Seriously, good luck but I would not buy any of this stock until it sorts out it's financilal woes and jetisons YA Global and the like!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.