CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

Hi MInteresting comments, if correct, it has the same 'fishy'...

1. 174 Posts.
    Hi M

Interesting comments, if correct, it has the same 'fishy' smell in the deal (that I am reliably informed as correct) that was done with Mt Gibson to sell CFE the Cape Lambert lease for $20ml from under the nose of the S/H's .... it's a fiduciary thing.

Reminds me of the pending IGC deal with NKWE and how it was done.

There's no fallout, they go back too far and that's how things are done and money is made (for some).

A common thread in a lot of the junior miner deals (particularly in WA) are the names involved and their relationship/association and their'colourful' past. I and others have mentioned them before (there's about 12 of them)they are usually in the top 20 of each other's company and do deals together ... deals within deals.

Some of the names make great Google reading ... dyor.

I'm out when they get to $1, as s/h's were told they would be by TS on many occassions. I've had the divvy and refund and now I want the balance owing.Bought in cheap cheap so I havent been done over like some others, I want him to keep his promise .... don't sell out in frustration as there is a good reason why TS holds 25+mill shares ... he said this was his last deal and he was going to make it a big one !

As one poster comments "watch what the directors are doing" Want to make $$ ??? , buy into this stock as he and those in the "know' are not selling !

JRB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.