DMA 0.00% 6.0¢ dynasty resources limited

PriestIan levy has had a good record in being involved with...

1. 1,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Priest

Ian levy has had a good record in being involved with companies that have made it into the big time. He will be sorely missed IMO.

Tay and oh are unknown quantities to me at this stage and that is why the jury is still out wrt to the quality of management that we now have.

The world changed however with the to and fro allegations and I threw Carlson and levy back into the mix as although I still believe in my original position in general, part of management involves managing the staff and other directors as well. The fact that the allegations against Tay were made during this process and the fact that he had not been brought under control diminished my opinion of them compared to my previous position.

Not saying that they are bad managers, just that my mind has shifted back to neutral on them and hence the jury being out. That is my opinion and take but I still think they had a lot to add to this company.

IMO that lack of a clear CEO that I raised in my original post may be partly to blame for not having more control over the dealings of others.

We will need to form a view of the management once the structure beds down, but as I have also said I think that Tay will need to get runs on the board pronto to avoid the same fate down the track. The other io explorers are all make hay.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.