KDR 0.00% $1.90 kidman resources limited

Write up in The Australian today, page-26

1. 1,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 369
    Freehold I'm not sure what you're on but can I please have some?

To suggest KDR will be in production well before PLS is not realistic.
    KDR have drilled and reported assays on ONE HOLE. Yes, they do have excellent results from that hole, and historical results to back it up. The holes awaiting reporting also look promising. It looks like a large resource will be defined.

BUT, they don't as yet have ANY metallurgical results, they certainly do not have a Mineral Resource, they do not even have an Exploration Target Range. They do not have so much as a Scoping Study, let alone any kind of Feasibility Study. Yes, they have a granted Mining Licence, but certainly no approved Mining Plan to mine a yet to be defined lithium resource. Where are all the hydro studies, enviro studies, etc that will be needed to get mining plans approved? Where is the JORC Ore Reserve, that includes all these factors, that is required to get Mining Plans approved? You cannot simply go out and start mining because you've got a few holes with lithium in them. You cannot just skip two years of development work. And regarding the JV with POS - It's really simple is it? Just start digging the lithium out, take it down the road, and put it through the nickel plant? Magic! Out comes spodumene concentrate!

A very well promoted Company for sure, that will quite likely succeed, but keep it real Freehold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.