ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

writing on the wall?

1. 166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Judging by the lack of posts regarding the quarterly, everyone is either too disappointed to post, or I am misunderstanding it and everyone is still happy.

It says at the bottom of the Pericoach paragraph that they will need to do a Share Purchase Plan to have enough capital to finish this product. To me this means they are running out of money.

Has anyone noticed all of a sudden the increased effort to communicate with shareholders? The newsletter and investor presentation timetables? And all of a sudden, they need more money from us. Bit coincidental I think?

I'm in two minds now regarding ALT. The directors are absolutely trying their hardest (evidenced by claiming the research and development grants etc), but effort doesn't always produce results.

What happens if the shareholders, who they have so kindly started to describe as 'loyal', don't participate in the Share Purchase Plan? I certainly don't have excess money and if I did, I don't think I'd be putting it into ALT at the moment.

I live in Perth so I can't go to the presentation. Is anyone on hotcopper intending to go? I think it is essential everyone here is updated. Surely they will release the presentation powerpoint so investors who can't go can see it.

Has anyone's views changed towards ALT, or am I misunderstanding the whole thing?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.