ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

TacticsThat is very unfair on the directors.For starters, they...

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Tactics

That is very unfair on the directors.

For starters, they contributed over $1M in the last capital raising between the 3 of them.

The cash hasn't been 'drained' or 'withdrawn as salaries'. The directors at ALT are some of the lowest paid directors on the ASX if you do a peer comparison and we have one of the lowest cash burns as well.

Cash has been spent very conservatively.

Monsour supports the company with a $400k line of credit, which is at below market interest rates if you go back and check.

When Brooks needed cash (for whatever reason), he sold off market to Monsour and Mangelsdorf at market.

Nothing concrete has been achieved ?

Perhaps you missed the Taiwan distribution deal being signed which is undergoing regulatory approval. This is with TAD who own numerous hospitals, so once regulatory approval is done there will be instant sales. The regulatory approval timeframe is out of ALT's control.

Brazil draft distribution signed - waiting on an update.

They have bought the PeriCoach through all the R&D, patenting and is now market ready and launching in less than 4 weeks.

I don't think people understand this is a bio company bringing 2 medical devices to market. It does not happen overnight, but when it does the returns are exponential.

Look at ISN and the rally from 5c - 80c on no FDA or revenue.

As for 1.5c I highly doubt it and think that is very wishful thinking. Sit back and look at what is pending, the PeriCoach launch and how they are holding out to raise capital.

They could have raised at 2c on the back of the WiseOwl when it ran to 2.6c but didn't. Leads me to believe material deals are pending and they are holding out for 2c or higher as a minimum.

Saying nothing has been achieved completely incorrect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.