ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

In my opinion ALT has always been at risk of asking us for cash....

1. 663 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    In my opinion ALT has always been at risk of asking us for cash. Look at their last few quarterlies and you can see that they haven't exactly been loaded with cash. Having said that, that aren't exactly burning money like some management of asx listed companies do either.

Yes, ideally, by now we would have hoped to have had more traction with selling the burette technology and a more promising revenue outlook. However, their technology is undoubtedly very sound, and that was the basis of my investment.

On this note, it is nice to see that they have another product that they can try and break through with in the pericoach. I agree that it appears very coincidental that communication from management has increased in timing with the pericoach release and an apparent need for funding. But think about yourself in their position. You have a product that is for individuals, wouldn't you want to try and let as many people as possible know about it? Create a bit of hype around it? I think letting shareholders know about the product is the first step, given it is easy to market something to us through an ASX announcement. Hopefully they can build upon this marketing, and more accurately target their specific consumers as the product launch gets nearer.

An SPP may mean they are being fair to current holders and aren't in a desperate situation where they need to run to a low blowing 'sophisticated' investor at a discount. Having said that, getting a stable and reputable investor on the substantial holders register would do the company no harm either.

The company has demonstrated that they can create interesting, useful products. The risk as an investor is them being able to sell them. Given ALT's market cap, and the future potential sales possible for both its products, I believe this risk is reasonably priced into the share price currently. Risk vs reward, here's to hoping there can be some reward for long term holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.