ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

I think you can look at the additional comunication a different...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    I think you can look at the additional comunication a different way though. They have looked to minimise costs by not employing people to 'advertise' what they had until they knew it was saleable and had sorted through any potential issues. While one product gains traction now they need capital to get a second product to a similar position and have assessed a CR is the best course of action. A company with a market cap of $12M at this stage and dealing with large slow moving overseas organisations. Surely nobody here can be too surprised that the revenue is a little slower than everybody hoped.
    I have met and know a few of the board members of this company. I have watched it closely knowing that things would take some time and have recently taken a position for the first time.
    I think that if these two products take off in the way that they could there will be people saying to themselves "if only I had taken part in the CR". Its not easy to take any reasonable position in this stock without substantially moving the share price. A CR above market with directors buying is a great show of faith. Below market it is a great opportunity to top up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.