Damn I got really tired reading that... If you are reading...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Damn I got really tired reading that... 

If you are reading dozens of stories a day about Muslim murders, stoning rape victims to death etc you should probably stop searching for them as that’s the only way you will come across “dozens a day”. 
    In addition to this, there are billions of Muslims make up around 1/4 of the worlds population with the less than 0.01% being extremists. 

Hardly productive or smart to lump all the issues of that percentage to a quarter of the worlds population. 
    Are you Catholic or do you know any Catholics? Are they paedophiles? Probably not.

Do you think global warming is debatable? I’d love to hear why! Tell me how exactly you will be lowering your standard of living to combat global warming? It must be so hard for you... 

Thats a pretty good example of a sense of entitlement no? Interesting. 

Lastly tattoos cost money man next time you see some “teen or person on their 20s bedeck themselves in tattoos and face studs” Consider the fact that they probably worked for their own money and therefore can dress or look however they like. 

That is totally irrelevant to you. 

I suggest you find a hobby, maybe get a tattoo? 

Sincerely, the tattooed millennial currently holding a property portfolio and a successful share and bond portfolio on the asx.
    Currently on holiday in Costa Rica and no it wasn’t paid for by “our oil money”. 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.