EHH 0.00% 14.0¢ eagle health holdings limited

Written Off, page-10

1. 407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Considering the fact that the top 20 shareholders (appear to be non-Australian) hold 85% of the shares, and that there are less than 500 shareholders in total (2018) Annual Report) one wonders what is the sad fate of the Australian shareholders likely to be. I'm sure that with such a small number of Australian shareholders that the ASX are not really going to take any action what-so-ever.

So,what will happen to this company? As I see it, at present, it will continue to manufacture, distribute and sell through their own, and other retailers as normal. Wages will be paid, directors fees outlayed, and profits made and distributed to those in China.

As for the Australian shareholders...........they will have their shares cancelled and quietly withdrawn from the business records...........as if they never existed!!

What should happen is that the ASX continue/start their investigations and questioning of the EHH Board, and if necessary, delist, and have this company wound up, and all assets sold and the proceeds distributed to ALL shareholders (i.e. go into administration, and then liquidation).

I am a loss for words as to the treatment of Australian shareholders in this company. The financial records were due for completion, at the latest on March 31, and now, over 3 months later, there has yet to be any audited figures, no Annual report, and no AGM. As I previously said.......I'm just flabbergasted!!

I welcome others out there to put forward their ideas and thoughts.

A big GLTAS...............w'll need it. Even if the suspension is ever lifted, who would want to buy shares in such a company with this type of track record.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EHH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.