CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

written to mr askin seeking his resignation., page-72

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Wrong Atko79. Totally wrong once again. And again only trying to cause someone (me) to bait.

Let it be clear once again and once and for all. I did not vote against JH and did not support Cottee instead. So, don't try to put me into that category, as I have done nothing of the kind.

I've said all along that I was going to support JH, and I did so. Even if I was to be the only one that would have supported JH, and I was not, I would not have changed my mind in any ways or form. There are some ethics in life, and I strongly believe in that. As far as I am concerned money only play a very small part in my life, and it always will.

As a matter of facts, I felt so strongly about it, that I went out my ways to do something, ("AT GREAT COSTS"), that I believed was right.
    There is one more thing that you should be aware of, and that is, that, just before the meeting started, I approached Computershare and requested that my proxy which was sent in previously to be revoked, and took my own votes upon myself.

Some of the ones that were there at the meeting can confirm what I wrote if they wish.

So, once again, please don't jump to conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.