WRK 3.23% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Thank you @mignani. I would like to add something that another...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Thank you @mignani.

I would like to add something that another poster mentioned not so long ago about Wrkr being "on track" with regards to their distribution model but maybe lacking a core value proposition. In saying this, I believe in hindsight that statement could have been true.

I really don't think Trent or management could have done it any better than having all Wrkr services rolled out along side a superfund's platform or rather included on every businesses dashboard with these rollouts that are actually occurring now. Businesses of Wrkr's size need to spend millions and millions on marketing and this could very well have sent Wrkr to the wall.

This is a big tick for Wrkr and revenue growth will show up in Wrkr's quarterlies and recurring revenue will continue as the cycle continues and members/workers are bedded down!

So, with regards to a core value proposition... I don't believe it's one single service now you can actually pinpoint. Sure, the super contributions, transactions/payments, may seem to be "the" one, but then there's the onboarding of members (this is key for funds) also onboarding and checks for businesses and then PAY and more of course, but bringing it all together as ONE, but more importantly presenting as ONE SECURE PLATFORM, with what we also know now, the additional and extremely crucial strengthened cyber posture, with TRANSMIT SECURITY, may have just tipped Wrkr to be the platform of choice.

The above writings are only my opinion and it's not derived from a deep study of competing business or anything as such. I have formed it over time from what's been announced, what's been brought forward in shareholder webinars and proof by contracts and partnerships formed with extremely large and major businesses that are TRUSTED by many, many Australian and international superannuation institutions. Ive also gained quite a lot of information to help with my own understanding of what was IP1, now WRK, from posters here on HotCopper and I believe, from looking at this diagram and description below along with current and new contracts, Wrkr has morphed into a completely different animal in a very short timeframe made ready for a new era in completely digital and secure services.

THE ROLL OUT HAS BEGUN, PERIOD.

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 2.07.25 pm.png

Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 2.06.53 pm.png

https://www.pwc.com.au/superannuation/pwc-gngb-securing-the-future-cybersecurity-report.pdf

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAHs

Jocko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $43.13K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299044 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 46327
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.