WRK 3.23% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

That's a very good read @investig8... I like to compare these...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    That's a very good read @investig8...

I like to compare these reports with recent statements made by management over time from market announcements and webinars for the purpose of confirmation in my beliefs in Wrkr going forward.

I guess what I'm saying is, when Trent and management mention potential strategies, such as in the most recent webinar, how Trent described bringing on additional funds faster, drawing from managements history we can reflect on now, that history has given me confidence these "potential" strategies will materialise as actual new contracts. Just my opinion and beliefs!

So, what interest me most now, is the funds that I believe will be knocking on Wrkr's door, how fast Wrkr can bring them on and how much revenue does it mean for Wrkr?

We know Wrkr is the ONE.

We know the member numbers.

We know the timeframes.

We kind of know initial fees. We have been given a range from $7 - $12 per member/employee per annum. And as Trent mentioned in the recent webinar...   do the sums!

We also know that a very major government reform has been introduced for July 1st 2026. PayDay Super!

We have been told that the introduction of PayDay Super can multiply revenue possibly 2 - 3 times!

Look at this screenshot below and look at the trend. What figure can we expect at June 30th 2025? Then think about what revenue will look like for Wrkr as PayDay Super software is implemented before July 1st 2026 for Wrkr's clients?

As stated larger businesses will have already implemented PayDay Super previous to July 1st 2026 and will already be active in the alignment of Pay and Super Contributions!

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.03.30 am.png

The screen shots below are what I find most interesting with regards to what I've mentioned above...  numbers, timeframes and fees to create a picture of Wrkr moving forward. It's worth watching the most recent webinar in conjunction with reading this recent RaaS report.

Note @investig8's concise description below...

"These reports are completed with direct input from Wrkr management.
    It is a very interesting read in particular, the indicative forecasts."

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 9.30.50 am.png

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.12.12 am.png

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 10.27.50 am.png

https://investorhub.wrkr.com.au/activity-updates/raas-analysis-of-wrkr-ltd-for-q2-fy24

So, I've done the sums and I see a potential annual revenue of up to approx. $40 million or more in the next few years without anything left field, but, should Wrkr become the standard across the industry, that has been stated by management as a possibility, well, what then is Wrkr worth.

What is this company worth, for example.... when kids are changing jobs from Woolies to McDonalds or KFC and their device has WrkrOne downloaded on it and the new employer doesn't use Wrkr and the young kid says "you don't need all those forms anymore...  I have all my details here on my device with my superfund details as well"! (Stapling) What does the new employer then do....?

But Trent and the team already knew all this and this was most likely a given as he stated almost two years ago, that when the member/employee numbers stack up, that's when Wrkr can set the standard! Of course, between then and now the Wrkr team have taken steps to ensure the Wrkr platform is the best and management has also proved that the security is also the best allowing its operation in multiple jurisdictions securely, (listen to the webinars and you will hear these capabilities mentioned)

HSBC contract is proof of this.

The partnership with TRANSMIT SECURITY was another measure taken that solidifies Wrkr's drive to become the standard across the industry, IMO.

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.56.59 am.png

There's also another report from MST that I haven't looked at yet but will leave a link below.

https://investorhub.wrkr.com.au/activity-updates/mst-wrkr-analysis-q2-fy2024

AIMO - GLTAHs

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $43.13K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299044 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 46327
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.