WRK 0.00% 3.3¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr "Disruptive" Platform, page-55

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    ART (Australian Retirement Trust) must be loving having Wrkr's Platform humming away in the "back end" facilitating all the very necessary services needed for each and every member, oh.. and not to forget, member onboarding to the now, mega fund!

This looks like a "green light" to me reading over the wording I've underlined in red that these super funds are becoming more and more comfortable now, after doing their due diligence of course, to move even faster with their transfers, having the digital technology (Wrkr Platform) in place, in the back end, making it all possible to scale economically, compliantly, with very high security and super low error rates as stated by Wrkr management.

This is primarily what Wrkr's Platform it's all about...

I believe, that what materialises securely and correctly on a member's device screen (front end) becomes all possible due to Wrkr's Platform doing its magic in the back end and never seen for the most part.

I'm extremely curious, as I'm sure others are as well, as to how many of Woolworths employees are ART members?

I think from memory, Woolworths had about 190k employees.

How many other "chargeable" Wrkr services/features can be offered to Woolworths employees from the ALL-IN-ONE... FULLY-OPTIONED... WRKR-PLATFORM??

Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.41.14 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.42.22 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.34.04 am.png
    Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 10.39.10 am.png

SunSuper was always proof of the then, BOND technology. (Now branded Wrkr).

From the recent RaaS report......

Screen Shot 2023-08-24 at 11.51.08 am.png

https://wrk.investorhub.com/activity-updates/raas-update-on-recent-report-post-q4-results

It's happening, IMO!

What's this all worth?

Even a rough ass calculation on 5 x annual revenue ($6.6 million) gives you a MC of $33 million.

We sit today at what... $28 million or so and so much more coming on line from ART and not even mentioning Link Group's Super Fund's, millions of members once we see a contract.

Here's the most simplest way I can describe, what is going to happen next for Wrkr from my research done previously and listening closely to webinars. Especially the last one! Trent gave out more information in that webinar than I've ever heard him say before!!! I believe, that confidence shown, purely comes from knowing what's coming next, IMO.

So here it is, as simple as possible.........

1. Millions more members are to be onboarded onto the Wrkr PLATFORM through Super Funds.

2. Thousands and thousands more businesses are about to be provided a "fully featured WRKR PLATFORM" via those Super Funds in the aforementioned point (1)... (above).

3. Businesses will be enabled with more services and able to offer employees more features than ever before at the toggle of a switch, on the business's Wrkr Platform dashboard, that's supplied by the Super Funds mentioned, once again in point (1)... (top).

4. For businesses.... all additional compliance moments, services and features, Wrkr charges/bills "DIRECTLY" through the "FULLY OPTIONED"... Wrkr Platform!

Got to be worth more than 2.3c.... IMO.

Watch this space...

ITATWTWT.....

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAHs

Cheers,

Jocko.
    Last edited by jocko: 24/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.