WRK 6.45% 3.3¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr "Disruptive" Platform, page-61

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Good Evening @jocko,

I have refrained from posting not wanting to continually monopolise the conversation between you and I, but nobody else posts....

I agree with your observations Jocko and I too am very bullish about this company's future.

My observations from the last 4C webinar
    • Of the revenue reported; 50% is recurring and I expect this to continue to grow (Link, SMSF Hub, Future Super Fund engagement of services).
    • Organic revenue growth has been 40% plus for the past 2 years. That's outstanding growth regardless that it comes off a low basis as some would point out.
    • Assuming 45% growth this coming year, we should see revenue of at least $9.5M. With expected income from Link, I am thinking a potential gross revenue income of say $11M+. That would be an annual growth rate of 60%.
    • Next financial year will be a financial improvement, but I think the real breakout financial years will be 2025-26.
    • Let's not forget that the contract with Link will be 5+5. A 10 year contract. That in itself is impressive and does not happen commercially that often.
    • Trent stressed that their contracts are all non-exclusive and that they charge per transaction for their services with no cap. He is clearly advising the potential transactional income upside of their contracts and that it makes no difference if customers come and go via their channel partners like Link, because Wrkr is legally allowed to engage and transact with any client of their choosing.
    • So, Wrkr begins to onboard Superannuation Funds via the Link relationship over the next 12 months. Businesses will need to transfer to the Wrkr platform for their superannuation payments. The Wrkr platform is feature rich with all of Wrkr's products available when installed. The opportunity to cross sell and upsell is built-in with the platform implementation.
    • This is what makes the appointment of a customer success person very exciting. It will be their role to up sell and cross sell the platform's features to new and existing clients. For the first time, Wrkr will have a dedicated BDM to drive sales.
    • Then, take the extra investment in Wrkr Pay 2.0. which in my view is the sleeping revenue catalyst within Wrkr's offerings. Wrkr receives a higher transaction fee for Pay, higher income from Pay Float and it will be the customer success persons role to sell it. Trent is readying the business for the step change.
    • Trent stressed that the Platform is API led, easy to install and is now multi-jurisdictional in function. For me, he is telling us that we are enterprise ready for deployment here in Australia and overseas.
    • Most investors seek a business with a strong moat. I consider Wrkr's moat to be their extensive compliance and operational standards which is a cost to maintain that most business don't want to undertake (i.e. ATO Tier 1 Digital Services provider, GNGB SuperStream Gateway Membership, ISO 27001, SOC II Compliance and others) coupled with Wrkr's high level Cyber Posture which monitors operations in real time. So, they have a moat, that is both expensive for competitors to copy and time consuming to build and implement.

Link contract incoming, business growing at 40% plus, addressable overseas markets and a business with operational moat.

What's not to like?????

Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.002(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $41.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $8.25K 250K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 292579 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 7500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.