WRK 0.00% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

Thank you @jravanti while I am pro the company, I hope that my...

1. 247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    Thank you @jravanti while I am pro the company, I hope that my posts come across balanced.
    I am yet to find something really disturbing within the business to point out in my posts.
    The company is still early stage suffering all the typical problems of a growing business (working capital and staffing) and while these are typical concerns, they are offset with signed contracts with guaranteed ARR income.
    Wrkr are developing relationships with channel partners that I am sure will bring clients and a growing revenue that is proof the business model is working with client's that are paying to use their services (high percentage of collected cash is confirmation of this see annual & 1/2 year reports).
    With an 80%+ GP, once we get past the growth phase with revenue being reinvested back into the business, I believe we will quickly move to profitability and have a healthy cash position.
    It would seem that negotiations with large payroll and superannuation companies are simply frustratingly slow and outside management's ability to control but this is where the biggest customer base is for Wrkr and it will be worth the wait as the end result is large on-going transactional income.
    By the way, while my sentiment has been hold for sometime now, I will admit to buying more shares on market.
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1732377 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.