WRK 3.23% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr management are definitely well-in-tune with expectations of...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Wrkr management are definitely well-in-tune with expectations of APRA and other regulatory bodies and as Trent mentioned in the recent webinar, Wrkr is way out in front of competition, if any.

The partnership with Transmit, I believe, will lead to many more openings and strengthen "large enterprise" decision making. I say this because of the calibre of Transmit clients trusting in their technology.

HSBC is one of them!

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 11.11.32 am.png

https://transmitsecurity.com/

https://transmitsecurity.com/blog/a...deliver-fine-grained-risk-based-authorization

These major businesses and fund below have trust in Wrkr's technology and of course the Wrkr team.

ART - major commitment and standing proof in market.
    Link Group - major commitment.
    KPMG and Workday - major commitment.

The reality is, that the pitch to the largest enterprise customers in Australia and in HSBC's case global "WORKS" and these major conglomerates are confident to move forward.... why shouldn't the investor also be confident knowing what's at stake for large enterprise and with ART, Wrkr is actually a "working reality" for the major Superfund who are now innovating and expanding their capabilities and features?

I'm very comfortable with my investment in Wrkr and I'm extremely happy with the entire Wrkr team... thank you guys!

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAHs

ITATWTWT.....

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $43.13K 1.420M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299044 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 4570 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 3.23 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ 46327
Last updated 15.29pm 03/05/2024 ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.