WRK 5.88% 5.4¢ wrkr ltd

"Wrkr" Platform Uptake, page-35

1. 3,696 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 715
    Thanks for the in-depth response @investig8!

No need for any apologies when pulling apart and analysing the IP1 business model.

You wrote -

"I don't think anyone has discussed the comment "the gap to forecast at full year is less than 10% of pipeline value". If the projected gap is $800k and that is 10% of the pipeline value, then I would assume the pipeline value to be $8M hence management being comfortable with working capital and achieving projected targets."

"Exactly"!

No-one is discussing it and it has been overlooked going by recent investment and share price in IP1 as once it is realised the share price will be more than 2.8c, the upper range of the value given to IP1 in the IER, 2.3c - 2.8c, IMO.

I read and re-read the IER (Independent Expert Report) as I believe "if you believe what is stated" it becomes extremely telling of our near to medium term future. The screenshot below makes more sense to me now more than ever, now that management have given out more details in recent announcements. I was starting to question management's motive for including it in the report which lends itself to all sorts of problems internally and financially, but thankfully we remain on track which is also confirmed in recent announcements

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 8.52.54 am.png

Hitting $5 million revenue and closing the $800k gap by 2022 EOFY should be a shoe in, IMO, going by information supplied to date and also knowing the IER was released late last year.

The Wrkr Platform has been launched and we are now experiencing uptake in management inner circle of business contacts organically.

What happens when marketing begins in the entire sphere of the financial industry?

Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 1.31.10 pm.png

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.