WRK 3.03% 3.4¢ wrkr ltd

Jocko, nice to see you back in a positive frame of mind :)In a...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Jocko, nice to see you back in a positive frame of mind

In a previous role many years ago (lol)... I worked as the human resource manager for an ASX listed company, so I understand the pain points WRK are addressing and the issues around data rights, KYC, ID verification etc & etc. I also intimately understand the trust issues WRK must overcome to get a corporate on board.

Mignani's post eloquently ticked off on this; https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/wrkr-platform-uptake.6422501/page-34?post_id=57912252

This is not a cross promotion, it is a business model comparison to understand what WRK can morph into. Have a look at Bravura Solutions ASX Code BVS. I was previously invested in this company but deliberately sort out a company that was at the start of its journey that had similar characteristics to what I found appealing in BVS, another reason for my investment in WRK (well soon to be WRK, at the conclusion of today I think).

BVS provides mission critical back office software to international financial institutions. They build their product with financial and software support from their clients. Very sticky revenue model.

Then, have a look at Hansen Technologies ASX code HSN. It's in the utility space. Again mission critical software. Really well run business and again, very sticky revenue model.

I do what I say in my HC name Jocko, I like to investigate (@investig8), I did not come here with my eyes closed and or to momentum trade. Keep the faith, ignore the noise, it's only important to watch if management can execute because that's what matters most when investing in micro caps.

Management's execution of their business model will be my alarm bell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $9.209K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 129160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.