WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Nearing the end of the Webinar Presentation on Monday, Trent...

1. 3,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Nearing the end of the Webinar Presentation on Monday, Trent answered a question mentioning other business opportunities or acquisitions. I can't recall exactly what was said as it was very hard to hear the webinar where I was situated at the time, but the main gist of it was about supplying a Digital Wallet on Employees devices for taking their pay deposits.

Also, I think it was in the same conversation around Digital Wallets and CDR that Trent mentioned.... when enough employees were housed using the Wrkr Platform, Wrkr could "Define the Market"!

If you were big enough and strong enough to "Define The Market" or even be the "go-between" or "third party" between Employee - Employer - HR - Payroll Company - ERPs - Superannuation Fund - Banks - Accountants - Advisors - etc. you must surely be more of a core party to the entire eco system and not just a mere Platform in the cloud to facilitate regulatory compliance, transactions, ID checks and integrated messaging. Also, I'm not wanting to make light of managements duties and Wrkr's services, as complex as I'm sure it all is with so many moving parts, the knowledge from the creators behind the platform is what was needed to create that platform in the first place! That means Trent, along with his team, know exactly what is required for the future and how fast the "fin-tech" market is changing. From my point of view there is going to be way more to play out at Wrkr than just supplying the Employee the "Platform" or be the "Go - Between"!

Our management know this as we have been shown all of what I have said above in the screenshots below....

If your company was between all of the above mentioned individuals, companies and institutions and like the diagrams in the screen shots below show, I believe you wouldn't just stop at a simple mobile wallet or digital wallet...???

Open Superannuation is coming or potentially here.....  

Will the Wrkr Platform and Cloud Technology prove successful enough becoming THE ONE at the CORE as the screenshots describe below?

When you acquire more than 5 million Australian Workers wouldn't it make sense for Wrkr to facilitate services for both Open Superannuation and Open Banking for their employees housed on the Wrkr Platform and not be just supplying a digital wallet???

From the AGM Presentation, 25th of November 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.13.47 pm.png

From the Strategy Update, 30th of June 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 12.21.34 pm.png

From the Strategy Refresh and Business Update, 30th of June 2021.

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 1.51.01 pm.png

Reading between the lines and if my surmising is correct, CDR navigation around consent must be a mine field!

When all regulatory compliance is in place and "back up" alone is available whilst also being a complex requirement, I believe a company like Wrkr with such technology and people in place to accomodate this "regulatory compliance" will offer so much more to the end consumer and will eventually become that "defining entity" between all parties concerned going on to shape and set the standard in the market, IMO.

For something better than just a "digital wallet" there would be the need for a "partner" willing to align with Wrkr and Wrkr willing to align with that partner and that they would share synergies that will become so complementary, a union would supply capital for a "product build" and the product would provide unlimited seamless solutions inside the framework set out for CDR (Open Super and/or Open Banking) and add value across both of their entire company ecosystems.

There's way, way more of this story to unfold yet, even though, from my point of view it may sound like a dream!

Make of it what you will!

In Trent we Trust!

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134500 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 205584 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.