WRK 3.03% 3.4¢ wrkr ltd

Hi Jocko,I realised from your comments below, that we have lost...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Hi Jocko,

I realised from your comments below, that we have lost sight of how the Wrkr technology has evolved and now interacts with its market participants.

"I'm very curious how the "knitting" as you put it, works between payrolls and superfunds if they were or were not using our Wrkr technology or doesn't that matter?

Do payrolls and superfunds have much interaction or is that not necessary whether they were to use Wrkr or not?

One "backbone" - technology - "platform" sounds like the logical choice."

To this end, I decided not to surmise any further and I have gone to great lengths to research the past 18 months of company announcements to collate the platform information in one spot under easy to follow headings.

It is a collection of management's explanations of the product / services that make up the current Wrkr Platform with some comments from myself and observations.

Taking a chorological approach, you can clearly see how the platform (service /products) have/are developing.

I found answer to things I guessed about before and a better understanding of how the platform in time, should interact with the individual end user (employee/ member) if the Company continues this path of development of the platform.

The research was way to big to place directly into a Hotcopper post, so I have provided the following Dropbox link;

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yz8ewsfaqr1laq/Wrkr%20Overview.pdf?dl=0

I will leave paper there for the next couple of weeks and then remove it. I suggest you down load it and or print it out.
    Be warned, its not a 5 min read, its 14 pages long, but if you take your time to understand how the platform has evolved, I am sure some of your questions if not all should be answered.

An exciting future is in the awaiting us. I have said before, if management can pull this off, it will be a game changing service in Australia.

And Jocko.... my wife has asked if you would stop asking me questions. She is sick of seeing the back of my head stuck in a computer

Regards,
    Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $9.209K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 129160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.