WRK 3.03% 3.4¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr Platform uptake, page-14

1. 3,674 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Thanks for the great recap and refresh @invstig8!

Tell your wife to chuck a few dollars on WRK.......

One key point that is evident throughout your presentation is the fact that the company has not deviated from their original announcements (goals). What's been stated is now a reality in most cases and December was, I believe, the month where the tech was to consolidate.

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 10.56.04 am.png

The kicker, for me. will be the OPEN architecture, CDR! That's what most don't understand yet. What's it worth, well, probably hard to say as it is new. Who has pricing on it?

Wrkr could be a data holder and data recipient but I'm really not completely sure of the importance of that or even if Wrkr will be classified with respect to those two titles. OPEN superannuation may be categorised differently from articles I've read.

https://www.cdr.gov.au/resources/videos

I especially like this screenshot below.

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 11.01.51 am.png

I like this screen shot very much also as the Benefits component of the Wrkr Platform, when realised, effectively makes Wrkr a go between or deal broker due to the very powerful matching abilities created from the employee individualised warehoused data and continuous data capture.

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 11.11.00 am.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 11.20.59 am.png

I'm thinking, what sort of commissions do brokers receive???

When you have millions of employees using your platform daily, directly or indirectly, how many loans or insurance deals could you match successfully with the employees data and their consent to share with the relative service providers?

I'm also not sure what the "4. Wrkr Platform" is, but, if I hazard a guess, I'd say it's a tailor made market place for Funds or Enterprise. Those bespoke builds could be replicated and would run into the $millions.

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 11.24.07 am.png

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAH's

Thanks again @investig8!

Tell your Wife I'll go easy on the questions..... Haha!

Jocko.

Edit: I wanted to give you a great analysis also but HC won't let it happen.
    Last edited by jocko: 06/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $9.209K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 129160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.