WRK 6.90% 3.1¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr Platform uptake, page-175

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Can Trent and Team get all the 5's over the finish line before June 30?

Over $5 million revenue.
    Over 5 million employees.

and I want the share price over 5c.....   

I'm very curious how close any of these deals at intent in the sales funnel screenshot (below) are now? I recall mention of a smaller deal in the pipeline and of course the largest deal ever for Wrkr.

The 2 super funds at intent in the funds side of the funnel look to be suppling the 2 million employees needed to bring the Wrkr Platform up to around 4.8 million Workers, where as the 4 companies at intent on the payroll side of the funnel, I believe, would be PayGroup's Associates mentioned in the last quarterly (also below in a seperate screenshot) and when contracted would bring the total count of employees to just over 5 million Workers on the Wrkr Platform.

With over 5 million employees on the Wrkr Platform, you would expect Wrkr would have exceeded the 5 million dollars revenue mark.

Upsell will be sweet once the user base is solid and channel partners push more services out to their current clients. For example, what price could be placed on each individual service? What would stapling or onboarding cost as an add-on?

$5 - $15?

Would that range be reasonable? Even if you just used $5 per employee, Wrkr's annual revenue could jump up very sharply to approx. $25 million without potentially needing any additional technology builds where true scale is achieved effortlessly and without cost!

I believe this paragraph below from the Independent Experts Report back in December 2020 is extremely relevant now where $13 million in the proposal phase was stated. How fast could Trent and the Team ratchet Wrkr's revenue up to the $13 million noted below once the expected deals drop.

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 11.58.15 am.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 6.26.04 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 5.48.24 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 10.50.12 am.png

I'm also very curious what's been happening over at Art Super (Australian Retirement Trust) after the merger between SunSuper and QSuper as SunSuper has been utilising our technology for some time now along with IOOF and CSC, as mentioned below in the report done by MST.

Will QSuper move onto our platform adding more dollars to Wrkr's annual revenue without any additional effort needed?

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 10.04.19 am.png

MST Access RCL@AU MST Access - WRK Initiation Report - 1Feb22.pdf

Screen Shot 2022-05-31 at 10.13.05 am.png

https://www.australianretirementtrust.com.au/merger/faqs/about-australian-retirement-trust

Regulation changes are also laying additional pressure on the work place where employers need one solution and less confusion.

All recent regulatory change is definitely working in Wrkr's favour!

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 9.06.08 pm.png

https://www.fairwork.gov.au/pay-and-wages/tax-and-superannuation

If all is realised the numbers will stack up very fast and Wrkr can scale with very little additional effort or cost!

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $39.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.1¢ 3.0¢ $3.819K 126.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 48303 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.