WRK 0.00% 3.5¢ wrkr ltd

Good morning Jocko,The waiting is what tests us as investors. So...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Good morning Jocko,

The waiting is what tests us as investors. So much easier to be on the other side of the curtain, managing the business and influencing the outcomes.

My Observations
    1. Main deal - as too management comments; "While the overall deal continues to be negotiated we are scoping packages of work targeted to be delivered this year." It would be nice to hear about the outcome of these "packages" earlier rather than later. A positive outcome would acknowledge the depth of the relationship and the intent of the parties to move forward with the larger deal.
    2. MOU with PayGroup - I don't expect much news on this relationship and or the potential of increased income for at least another two quarters.
    3. As @dfc kindly posted, there should be an expected uplift in income by the end of this month from clients moving across from the (free) ClickSuper ESA service to the SMSF Hub (paid) service (as was advised by Trent in the last investors call).
    4. @mignani's post that he believes management has yet to drawdown on the director's proffered loan facility, is in itself, comforting re management's control of business costs.

I recently took a capital loss on a microcap ASX investment, because management's actions and marketing led communication overtime, was not substantiated in the financial outcomes they said they would achieve. I feel no compulsion to do the same here, as the quality of management and transparency of communication is completely different.

I await patiently/impatiently for further news

Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 613911 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ 33333
Last updated 11.49am 19/03/2024 ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.