WRK 0.00% 3.5¢ wrkr ltd

Yes, exactly. There's way more to this story than meets the eye,...

1. 3,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Yes, exactly. There's way more to this story than meets the eye, IMO. We know WRK's rich payroll data lends itself to almost unlimited possibilities if you have a team that know how to use that data at its optimum!

The playing field is changing as I see it and it would be a major "win win" to see WRK set a benchmark. Not exactly sure what that would look like yet and as you have said @norvest, WRK is in a niche area where "Pay To Play" for rich data/compliance and also where secure platform "rails" could connect, automate and execute seamless outcomes for current and future Wrkr Platform Users giving consent to use of their data would be of great value to all involved.

Its all very interesting and I believe it's the right time for WRK and the right time for management to investigate DeFi and the "rails" needed to execute potential outcomes.

Proving up WRK is one thing, proving you have "next gen" fast, fair and secure automation in the transactions space is a complete game changer.

Whats next?

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 185000 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 1554397 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.