WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr Platform uptake, page-57

1. 3,670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Despite the market spit over the last few days we do seem to be holding well and that could possibly be from a bit of quiet accumulation going on here @micknleigh.

I see plenty of "real" value with WRK and I believe we have a genuine chance of rising many multiples of the current share price and sustaining a reasonable "fair value" with increased revenue. I believe WRK is undervalued and any word of new platform users/employees/members to be added to the Wrkr Platform from newly won contracts, should spark interest as far as the share price is concerned and also help jettison any dead wood.

All Wrkr Platform uptake going forward now is a display of market confidence in WRK's PLATFORM.

Potential clients, Payrolls, Enterprise and Superfunds can also invest in WRK....

Once an organisation has done their due diligence, powered up their business with the Wrkr platform and proven up all claims made, I believe they would invest feeling quite confident about taking a position. Superfunds may take a little bit longer to buy in due to liquidity. I'm sure that time will come. I think WRK would need to get up around the 200 million MC (Market Cap) for larger funds to take a position...... that would be great!

The transactions and data space is going to heat up so much more, IMO.

Emerging new payment systems could be integrated to enhance the consumers experience in many, many different ways and that technology is already available to build on in the crypto space and any frontrunner with a faultless, secure, fast acting and fair transactions platform across an industry, that could also offer a secure "transactions wallet" would definitely be a force to be reckoned with in the Australian DeFi market place.

The fintech revolution is upon us.....

CDR is here.....

Banks are closing their bricks and mortar presence......

DeFi is definitely heating up big time.....

It would be fantastic if "WRK" was right in the middle of it all!

Whats next?

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAH's

Jocko

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 294423 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 737500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.