WRK 3.03% 3.4¢ wrkr ltd

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Jocko...Its all very well a tie up with a Link type entity...aspirational yes..but reality is Wrkr needs to walk before it can run! I think the focus should be on getting to the magic 5's...$5mill in revenue and touching 5 million end users (currently 2.8 mill). There are a lot of moving parts in this rapidly developing niche industry that Wrkr plays in . Regulatory requirements are pushing hard and it would appear that the subscription revenue model is the only way to go. This is a profound shift from the old float model and will be a powerful up lifter of value as the model evolves. There is an immediate need for Wrkr product offerings aided by regulatory tail winds which means customers have to pay, and pay up they will ! I believe that we are about to experience a J Curve effect in revenue as it comes together. A Link type deal as you speculate, is a possibility and would no doubt send Wrkr share price into a ballistiic J Curve ... but the the reality in front of us for now is the two 5's

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $9.209K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 129160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.