WRK 3.03% 3.4¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr Platform uptake, page-9

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    Who supplies the front end is a great question Jocko.

My short answer is that it should not be Wrkr. You mentioned in a previous post (which is now hard to find thanks to HC) that Wrkr's future will be the data flow they manage. To be that data manager, Wrkr has to win the trust of their target markets; APRA Funds, Payroll & Employers.

Wrkr must also consider the end user and make sure that an individual's data rights are sacrosanct and used appropriately with their consent, so as to win the trust of the employee / consumer so that they feel comfortable to use the service regardless of who Wrkr has collaboratively built the product with.In my opinion, to do anything else would limit the potential data flow and Wrkr's competitive advantage.

If Wrkr were seen to compete against the very customers they wish to attract by positioning themselves as a consumer brand and or service, they will reduce client trust...even if its just one service, it's one to many.

Wrkr's clients serve the employee / consumer and therefore should have the onboarding / frontend interface not Wrkr.

I will stick my head on the chopping block and say the whole Hire to Retire ecosystem Wrkr is proffering, provides their clients with never before product and or services to maintain / manage employee / consumer relationships over the journey of their working life never before considered. The key to this data highway is the compliance moments Wrkr managers on behalf of all parties (partner / client and end user alike).

If we stick to our knitting and provide real-time trusted compliance and payment services that our clients can rely upon (the backbone service), we can then build the user interface collaboratively with our clients who will control how the interface should look and work for them.

If we do it right Joko, the consumer will never know that they are using the same backend / backbone service provide by Wrkr, regardless of whether an end user was dealing with their Super Fund, Payroll or Employer.

Imagine doing that for 12 APRA Funds, 28 Payrolls & 20 Enterprise customers that where listed at the top of the pipeline opportunities in the AGM presentation.

Ian

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $43.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.4¢ $9.209K 270.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 121000 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 129160 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.