WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Wrkr Platform uptake, page-121

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    I heard that question and I have looked closely questioning the Q2 and Q3 references myself as they are normally referenced as a standard fiscal year.

I thought Trent referred to signing a contract very soon with a substantial upfront payment taking us over the $5 million mark for this financial year (FY22). If it's calendar year he refers to, then that would mean Q3 being July - September where WRK would be very low on cash. Q2 still has us in the running if you take that as next quarter, April - June, nearing the financial years end and closing the GAP to $5 million.

It makes sense if you are specifically referencing all funnel sales deals dropping over a time period (as management are) where they all drop at different time frames, as they most likely would, but the wording clearly states that something is afoot this quarter!

If there was one major deal that covered a number of funds in one contract that could make sense and that would be simply amazing!

Screen Shot 2022-03-07 at 4.08.58 pm.png

The screen shot below is from the announcement 28/10/2021 and clearly states this quarter we are in now.

WRK management refers to "TWO COMMERCIAL DEALS IN THE NEXT QUARTER."

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 5.52.37 pm.png

Note the FY22 Revenue in the graph below.

Screen Shot 2022-03-09 at 11.13.53 am.png

Also, in the screen shot below, I did see the Q2 and Q3 reference thinking that could mean April - June 2022 and July - September 2022 but if you read, word for word, "AFTER 9 MONTHS OF SALES ACTIVITY WE ARE NOW SEEING THAT PIPELINE MATURE" that would roughly account for lets say, January to September 2021, the 9 months before when this announcement was released on October 2021 and the period it can take for "CONVERTING OUR PIPELINE OF APRA FUNDS AND PAYROLLS CAN TAKE UP TO 12 MONTHS" which actually brings us to this quarter we are in now.

So if Q2 is going to be understood as, April - June, which it usually is, then the screenshot above is referencing other deals dropping sooner, but still in the sales funnel (below) and must be the 2 million workers at intent stage or greater, not directly connected with the Q2 and Q3 wording of the screenshot below, although, the $5 million revenue was referenced in both screenshots, but in the above screenshot where the wording "TWO COMMERCIAL DEALS WILL EASILY CLOSE THE GAP" can only be understood as this financial year 2022, I believe and not calendar year 2022.

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 6.04.48 pm.png

Also, the wording in the screenshot below can only mean FY22:

"closing the year at $5m in revenue represents a very strong year, however more importantly, the annuity of that revenue sets a very strong base for FY23 and beyond."

Screen Shot 2022-03-08 at 5.55.16 pm.png

The Q3 reference that I made above in red must be read as "July - September" unless otherwise stated by management or we get really lucky and a major announcement takes place due to the expertise of management and the sales team securing a number of APRA funnel deals at once and getting them over the line before the end of this month.

In Trent We Trust.....

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAHs

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 10745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.