WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

Short and sweet @mignani..... haha! Here's my long version...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Short and sweet @mignani..... haha!

Here's my long version adding to yours and @norvest post but really nothing new except some possible reasoning that doesn't change the matter at hand now anyway without that announcement we are all hanging on.

In Trent We Trust.... so here's our options as I see it from the nearing need for more capital, market indications and recent MST report.

1. Accumulation from an industry player with intent to provide capital through a con note. (Simple version for the short term) This would put a rocket under the share price!

2. Accumulation from an industry player with intent to provide capital through a con note, have agreement to buy a portion of sub-holders shares at an agreed value whilst also having an agreement from management to continue to build out the platform (milestones) to facilitate the full CDR capabilities where the most value from this whole WRK PLATFORM technology will be sourced.

WAREHOUSED EMPLOYEES WEEKLY PAYROLL DATA AND ID ---> CONSENT TO USE EMPLOYEES DATA ---> EMPLOYEES DATA SENT TO SERVICE PROVIDERS ---> SERVICE PROVIDERS BUILD OUT SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCTS BASED ON EMPLOYEES DATA AT VALUE.

I believe sizeable data and/or broker fees can be charged across millions of employees annually!

Quite simply, this is why a larger industry player would want the WRK PLATFORM!

This allows a suitor to gain access at an early stage to the technology needed placing many millions of employees almost instantly on the WRK PLATFORM and in reach of product and service providers, along with having all the other features the WRK PLATFORM offers.

These two scenarios above may provide the most value for share holders. It would all come down to timing. I believe it would need to happen soon to flow smoothly due to government regulation deadlines creeping up and of course the need for capital on the WRK front. If either of these two scenarios were possible we must be nearing crunch time as also, whoever is accumulating may be nearing the disclosure stage!

3. A "simple" capital raise. Trent stated this was not needed! This scenario should have already been dealt with, you would have thought, at higher levels and not waiting for lows and also begs the other question, why would there be so much accumulation on market when a raise would be imminent?

If we raised at these lows now, that would give rise to more questions that I won't go into now, but I'm sure you can guess what they are.

4. Rights Issue. Maybe, but again, we are now at lows and Trent stated a raise was not needed.

5. A placement to strategic or cornerstone. If it was a small raise, only just ok, but again done at lows!

6. Directors loans......

7. A simple contract. Hmmm...... getting tight?

Anyhow, just thinking out aloud here and only my opinion!

Feel free to throw up some more possibilities or just pull my ravings apart!

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 10745 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.