WRK 0.00% 3.0¢ wrkr ltd

I looked at that MST report and investigated a company...

1. 3,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    I looked at that MST report and investigated a company mentioned. There are many, many moving parts to it!

What could they do with the WRK PLATFORM across what they service already is my question?

DATA IS KEY!

CDR IS NOW!

Large companies must participate to stay relevant. They must have technology to WAREHOUSE DATA, the "DATA ASSETT" and at the same time be able to RETRIEVE that DATA FAST, therefor just holding the DATA [ASSET] creates value and then REPURPOSING the DATA from the DATA ASSET creates even way more value.

Simple data analysis for making better decisions inside a company is not the bigger picture here.

It is to REPURPOSE the DATA for desired outcomes for CONSUMERS!

How WRK do this and who they do this with as a partner is still a question. Without straying too far from the point of this post, further down the track DIGITAL WALLETS may become more than just a DIGITAL WALLET due to connection points from a platform like WRK. Setting up 8 - 10 million employees with their own DIGITAL WALLET will open many more doors to all sorts of features and goodies!

Screen Shot 2022-02-23 at 12.39.13 pm.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/attachment...T Access - WRK Initiation Report - 1Feb22.pdf

AIMO - DYOR - GLTAHs

Cheers,

Jocko.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 244116 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.