WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

I actually worked for Red5 at KotH for a few years, so I am well...

1. 399 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    I actually worked for Red5 at KotH for a few years, so I am well aware of the cost of ramping up. We faced similar issues there that I worry about here, when trying to mine larger veins with lower grades, it was near impossible to make a profit.

As someone who has worked inside many mining companies, from tier one mines down to 4 man operations, I can tell you not to believe where each expense located in the chart, just look at the bottom line. these can be easily manipulated. A company I worked for developed a 1000m decline before the LTP was approved to bdget for it, so it was stashed in "exploration" costs for >12 months...

I wish WRM nothing but success and would love to see it profitable, I just have a problem when someone comes on here saying "xx profit here, xx profit there" when the reality is they have been burning money through those qtrs.

Spending all that development cash to get down and mine lower grades is a massive risk, lets hope it works.Once they move to LG material, even at 2g/t (ambitious), they need to move 12500t per week, which is very ambitious looking at the size of the boggers they use

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.