WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

The empire reef on 19 level north was pretty average, we were...

1. 173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    The empire reef on 19 level north was pretty average, we were mining the Jupiter reef further north.
    Historically the Morning Star had an overall higher head grade compared to the A1.
    Similar geology, quartz veins in ladder formation in a diorite dyke bulge.
    The veins at MS dip at 10 -30 degrees, whereas at A1 from 45 to 70. hence a lot easier to mine and move dirt around.
    By having a decline compared to the pissy little shaft at MS is a huge bonus.
    Its almost impossible to get a meaningful resource/reserve estimate in these types of deposits and a JORC one was spat out for the MS, 10 or so years ago which had big tonnes and high grade. Unfortunately it was all shite and a lot of people put lots of dollars into the WRM predecessors and did their dough.
    So called expert analysts like vert, boz, geoau and recently chicano88 believed the shite and kept spouting how magnificent the MS is. The proof is in the pudding, their analytical studies was way off the mark, and poor old shareholders are poorer for their input.
    I would have loved to see MS be a success, great area to live in, all the best at A1.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.