WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

From ~$100m capped explorer Fosterville South CVE: FSX."Enoch’s...

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    From ~$100m capped explorer Fosterville South CVE: FSX.

"Enoch’s Point

The Enoch’s Point project covers 290 km2 of highly prospective the Woods Point – Walhalla Gold Belt, with numerous gold prospects including the Luck’s All gold prospect. Recent exploration has taken three forms with regional ridge and spur sampling, plus geochemical sampling of various former gold mines and also a Work Plan submission for drilling at Luck’s All gold prospect awaiting approval.The Luck’s All mine at Enoch’s Point has been prioritised for drilling as soon as possible. It consists of narrow sheeted auriferous quartz veins hosted by a pipe like diorite dyke. The mine operated from 3 adits and produced 17 301 oz from 26 482 t at a recovered grade of 20.32 g/t Au and worked to a maximum depth of about 100 m in steep terrain. Luck’s All gold prospect has a similar geological setting as a dyke ‘bulge’ to the Morning Star and the A1 underground gold mines in the region, which have produced 1.2 million oz and A1 488 000 oz respectively. Both mines are still in production."

https://www.globalminingreview.com/exploration-development/11032021/fosterville-south-reports-gold-assay-results-from-lauriston/

High priority targets in Woods Point region.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.