AUR 12.5% 0.7¢ auris minerals limited

That's what I had heard too Rowscoe, but it seems Sirius got...

1. 13,827 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694

That's what I had heard too Rowscoe, but it seems Sirius got their's back in 2 weeks.

The ann said August. The 17 holes must have been drilled in June as they were reported in the June QAR, and besides, you said the drilling started on 14 June.

Therefore samples would have been sent away late June or early July one would think. I reckon that if they are potentially important then fast-tracking would have been sought. I believe the the big companies have some sort of priority, but you'd think the minnows could jump in at times. Anyway it is a test of patience.

I say "test" as these assays might just be a company maker. Why do i say that you ask? Well:

1.Albert Thamm says the assays from ddh1-9 disclose a new style of mineralisation (= Sirius btw as regards "new style" only).
    2.This drilling is in the same area as the pin-pointed "multiple new vms targets" as shown on the maps in the May Pres'n.
    3.The microgravity work covered an area of 4.4sq kms, so the drilling might have been done over that area ie not small.
    4.SP up a lot on vg turnover as from 21 June for a couple of weeks, indicating the drilling showed something positive to certain people.

And also Rowscoe, I get the distinct impression that you are anticipating something good too.

Here's hoping!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.336M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $3.5K 500K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 164034 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 214725 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.37pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.