TON 0.00% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

wrong stock ?, page-2

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Think the "plot" is or was,Cap E to onsell these tenements after some basic drillinhg.
    around here it was touted as a near cert that SYR would buy out the 'competition' and that the Anacuba mine would just have no choice but to do similar.
    theory was otherwise the Chinese would swoop and pull the rug out from SYR and Anacube by buying a bigger reserve from TON than SYR.

this wasn't just a theory from ratbags,no it was proposed by new Top 20 holders including the Jenks.
    [maybe it was a ratbag theory!]

anyhow they missed the point that graphite is not a commodity.one doesn't just ship it out,to an unlimited tonnage market with no idea or care of who's the buyer.
    No Graphite is produced to identified clients/customers requirements.

anyhow anyone phoning our Brad Boyle could you please get confirmation that lot 5966 will not take another 4 months getting Enviro Approval from when it is eventually granted.

See I can't fathom how Enviro App has been given already on a tenement that has not been granted.
    so if none that means even if tenement granted next week,No Drilling til this env app comes thru.
    geez does the Moz Pub Serv close down for Chissy?

ahhh the things to ponder,hey?

let alone how indicative of bonanza grade is exposed 3 klm stretch in 5966?
    There's several Graphite Hopefuls with similar exposed holdings but they're all still way under 10 cents/10mil market cap too.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $1.558K 187.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27082 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 384712 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.16am 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.