CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

HC is a good barometer of the CNP shareprice, since a lot of the...

1. 3,190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

HC is a good barometer of the CNP shareprice, since a lot of the stock is held by daytraders.
    Over the last few weeks I have noticed members of the BOS club have been baling and the SP has weakened. Daytraders need constant news, long term holders do not. CNP has not provided much news - much to the chagrin of HC posters.
    I think this week will mark rotation of the stock - from short term day traders without money who have hung on and hung on awaiting news and have now come to the end of their tether, to longer term value investors with money who can see that at the current SP CNP represents great value on a risk to reward basis. As I said in one of my earlier posts, I do not think that CNP will fall over - they can meet their interst payments.
    It is sad to see that daytraders who are trying to make the most of limited capital have lost some of it while wearing a lot of pain in trying to hold on and I feel that they will sell at exactly the wrong time to those with money who will profit from the developments that the daytraders had been hoping for. The smart money today is soaking up CNP at 24c without pushing up the SP nor making the accumulation obvious. Such is the market and to each their own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.