AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

hi themsta, No TA at all - only use TA for entry (and, very...

1. 85,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi themsta,

No TA at all - only use TA for entry (and, very basic stuff as well) - may use it in the future for some exits, also may not, depends on the strategy of the individual investment.

We are working white ------ definitely not black. Have discussed grey acquisition at times.

You are approaching my limits on the computing programming side.

I pinched a high level Aspie right out from under Google's (and a couple others) nose - just luck and circumstance bought us together. Happens to be as honest as the day is long and even waterboarding wouldn't release any information.

My concept - his brilliance. He knows how to make it work - as in, how to build the car - hasn't got a clue how to drive it.

I have posted many times what I think makes companies work - it is people. If you can see the people - you can see what they do, what they have done - whether they are crooks, goodies or whatever.

Aside from that, there are a zillion filters - must have some data to work on - can't work on a new play.

On top of that the limits are set for the strategy - which, has changed markedly since we built it - it is probably worth repeating this bit - as it is how I found AJX.

There are only a few types of people in business -

crooks

idiots

skilled people -- they split into white hats or black hats.

good solid people - they split into groups - ones who know what they are doing - and others

I had the concept to find the crooks - many of them make money - many try and fail. The idea was to piggyback on it.

What I found was mainly - crooks exactly as planned.

You can make money out of the crooks - we have very reliable data on that. (but, although you can make 100% reliably - 80% pretty much given - and up to 300% sometimes)

However - in among the crooks lies gems that have the same shine - but, instead of being fools gold - are highly likely to be real gold. If you can get the golden ones - you aren't talking 100's of % - you are into thousands of %.
    So - I decided to work on the far fewer numbers who one can ping early that have super futures - rather than the crooks (which is why I don't do mining, energy etc.).

In that fairly tiny group - you find good solid people - but, they split into two distinct groups - ones who know what they are doing - and, for want of a better word - nutters (said with respect) - nutters are the ones who are honest - they really try, but, even if they show great gains early - sooner or later - they stumble - like an athlete who 'finds their limit' - and, their limit is short of what one needs to make a company work -------- let alone great.

The latter group is what throws the reliability out as very early targets. If you get a ping early it is a higher risk entry than say in 6 months - if after 6 months they are still firing on all cylinders - the risk has dropped dramatically.

From there - you get ideas - and then business filters come in.

One filter as an example - which does not knock out a target, but, can effect entry - is Cash.

Is there cash in the tin - or do they have to raise. If they have to raise - can they raise easily.
    That was only ever a timing thing really - however, that has changed as well - as now, we can actually make the cash happen.
    Of course, we would only do that on a lower risk target - ie. not a really early entry level - unless we had people that we knew in person already and were satisfied that they could cut the new cloth like their history suggested.

Look at AJX ----------------- it's all people - the whole shooting match. If the people fall over - so does the game.
    At this stage - I think they are getting better and better - the character of the thing is changing - and, it is getting more complex.

have a great night

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1494467 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 140000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.