AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Hi Pinto, I presume by white you mean all your data comes from...

1. 351 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Hi Pinto,
    I presume by white you mean all your data comes from approved sources.
    I think for individuals a bit of gray, ie sourcing information because its out there but not
    necessarily intended and approved for your specific use case can be dubious but in reality
    we all operate as gray as we can get away with, without being illegal. That's what a lot of
    accounting practices are all about.

Its interesting that you say your system is all about people, which makes it more about
    organisation, networking, data-mining and deductive reasoning rather than pure number
    crunching analysis.

Its not just about people though is it. You need a lot of quality business context data;
    market research that tells you what the company can potentially be worth, without the BS
    that pads out many prospectuses. That's right up there with quality management team.
    It sounds pretty good Pinto but I still find the CFD (computational Fluid Dynamics) TA
    with a bunch of maths and stats gurus behind it a lot more seductive -- but realistically,
    its the domain of faceless bankers with unlimited resources who I guess are the ones called
    market-makers.

Have a good night everyone, lets hope we get some positive SP action tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.