AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Wrong way go back, page-8

1. 84,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    morning themsta,

"all your data comes from approved sources."

lets say legal sources.

The biggest learning in this has been what is available, but isn't seen. And, then, of course - what can be done with it. Yes, it is big data and, you would know the power of that.
    Before I started this program - I knew I was missing a lot - I knew what we see and are allowed to see in Australia - but, was very aware that much is hidden. It's like being robbed - weeks after - you are still discovering things that are gone.
    What has continually surprised me is what is orchestrated to be either just not there or obfuscated - and, what has really surprised me now we are working with America - is that they do the same thing - but, they do it differently.

I had twigged years ago to the fact that we live in a personal little world - with entire other worlds going on right under our noses - and, the vast majority of us are totally oblivious to it.

I am happy to share my experiences of probing those worlds over the years - but, an AJX forum isn't the place. Enough to say that a hell of a lot of experience went into the concept of this thing - a lot of left field experiences, that one would think - how the hell could that lead you to be in a company like AJX and others? - but, it has.

That I then had life experience to fall into the right place in the right time and circumstance with a bloke who is very unusual and is light years ahead in what he does - was just, well, down to the stars really. All the things that business is doing and raving about right now with things like big data - this bloke was doing years ago and, believe it not - in a small way - so was I. He had some what are now great ideas - but, years ago were just interesting - no one could understand them - and, he put a few programs together for people over the years who used him - and, those programs were devastatingly effective - and he got basically nothing out of it.
    He is close to me in friends and family - but, for years, conditions just weren't right for us. It was sheer luck that at the time we got together he was being screwed by a mob where google, microsoft and a few others were interested in what was coming out of it.
    We got together - I had had an idea years back that I had shot across his bow - but, he wasn't ready (that idea is now a large public company) - but, this time - I said - what do you think of this? He got it - in a nano second. And I said, how long would it take? He said - oh, I think I could have something up in a couple of weeks to hobble, but see if it works.
    2 Weeks turned into 6 months - and, it was very basic - but, it blew everything I have ever seen away - even at that stage I had never seen a product that did what we did.
    Another year or so down the track - and the thing is now not a mini - more like a Ferrari that can go bush - much more developed. Now - we are on to ? I don't know - I call it version 2 - which will look almost the same - be pretty much the same for the driver -but, is very very different under the bonnet - and, assuming all the bits are working - should increase the power again massively - and have things like lane assist and self parking.
    There is no way I would have developed this without someone on side - I just couldn't have funded it - what I mean is that the cost would have been such that - without knowing it was definitely going to work - I wouldn't have risked the bucks - after all - it was just an idea - and, I have had plenty of them, which I have thrown a lifetime of money at - many of which have made money - but, many of which have not made a cent.

Anyway - in the last few weeks - building for America - what I have learned is that - I would be more than happy to have AJX stay right here in Australia.

I think it has got the goods and, I think we can kick on to multibillions in MC - if we choose to - if the dynamics of the people stay good - then, this could well be a 50 year company.

That is what Nick had planned - even though the plan was to build and sell - it was to build something solid - not just smoke and mirrors and the usual BS - something real.

Of course what seems to have happened is that we have indeed done that - and, now - it is my opinion - and, really, my hope - that we are standing back and saying - hmmm, I am not so sure we should be even thinking about selling this ----------- ever.

Initally - both Parsifal and I wondered just what tidying up would have to be done behind Nick - and, Parsifal is better than me (at some things) in that she said - it may not matter - if we want it to go only 3 or 4 years then flog it for ?? whatever - then, it will more than likely have the legs to do it - then, it's someone else's problem.

Well - after we have spoken to Dirk and got the drift of Nick handing over the reins already and how they are running the operations and Nick is happily doing the strategy and the Hill work - well, Parsifal is impressed - (and, I can tell you, that takes a bit) - she thinks that Nick seems to have embedded a culture deep into this - far better than we thought might be done.

As anyone would know - culture is pretty much 'it' --------- if it's great - it's great, and, if it's crap, it's crap.

It is possible to destroy good culture - it doesn't take long - but, it endures a bit. However, a crap culture - is much harder to make good.
    My friend Parsifal - this is her area - she says it can be done - it can be turned around - and, it can be fast, and it can endure - but, you have to have optimal conditions - like backing from the top - and, backing that has guts, determination and all the usual --------- so, top results are not normal - personally, I would even say rare.

All these things are really important for the AJX's of the world - it is actually why many people think that AJX is just in with the others - just another stock ------------ well, it isn't.

And, there are many people who know it ---------- one glance around the public meeting in Adelaide should have told a seasoned investor that -------- you don't get that sort of turnup for any and every smoke and mirror job.

It also tells us exactly why we are suffering the crap we are suffering now - manipulation, now what appears to be theft/fraud - and, before - unscrupulous dealings - all these things are indicative of shady characters who can spot the real gold from the glitter - but, can't get their hands on it because we won't raise or give in.

When we first built Purrs - we called it 'Trackin the dodgies' - well, the dodgies are all around us - and, they don't only work in the also rans - they ain't all stupid (many are) - if they see real gold - they are more than happy to pick it up, by good means or bad.
    I have seen them use about 3 or 4 tricks over the last year plus -------- I wish I knew how many more they had in their bag.

Anyway -------- Tuesday ----------- must be time for some news?

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4238970 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.