WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

I am not sure why you would seek more nickel exposure except to...

1. 5,122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3112
    I am not sure why you would seek more nickel exposure except to replace WSA if we receive a cashout takeover outcome.
    If you want more nickel exposure then answer probably yes for longterm, having just looked at a chart for.

Otherwise - developers, for example Mincor and prob Pan which are promising and advancing and probably will see shareprice appreciation when taken over, but I don’t own, nor any other nickel companies now other than WSA.
    I don’t follow NIC sorry so I’m not being useful to you with your question

But to me the winners in Nickel are the entities which have processing, and downstream processing for nickel into high grade end-users product & especially atm to supply longterm to battery technologies end-users.
    They (BHP notably) control the market into the future and are the big longterm growth companies.

The developers are not able to ultimately progress to processing & will be subject to the majors who will.

There are otherwise many other sectors other than nickel to invest in where more exponential growth is possible from the developing companies imo.

Happy with my WSA holdings as my only nickel company, and I hold in my smsf.
    All the best @CeoC.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 28/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.