WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

WSA buy?, page-56

1. 86 Posts.
    From what I have read, WSA it is a cost efficient and well managed company - with analysts placing its value well over $3.00 and the nickel price had - overall- in the last period - been better. If its a cyclical stock, then as a matter of logic, its books should be good tomorrow - unless I'm missing something in case - anyone know?

The flow on from the Indonesian reporting seemed a bit hysterical. There is only a very small lifting of the ban - and its scant on detail - which gives rise to uncertainty. The situation in the Philippines remains the same - it is chaos there and full uncertainty. The nickel price is going up again already a bit - perhaps that is factoring in the uncertainty. Those realities might give a spike and soon, but that selling yesterday - it made my blood run cold at the time. But then again, this a favorite stock for shorters - one of the top ten - and they are doing what they do best - acting on hysteria. If I was a shorter - I think I would get out - now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.