WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Bogum,Hope you are wrong on the risks for Cosmos, WSA already...

1. 13,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1048
    Bogum,
    Hope you are wrong on the risks for Cosmos, WSA already mine at those depths, so they have some experience. I certainly don’t see it as having great growth (from the known at least), seeing Odysseus as a replacement, a life extender. I don’t have a mining background so perhaps I am glossing over risk at Odeysseus, WSA sure needs it to go well.

Regardless two great addresses for exploration, and a management that hasn’t overpaid for assets (unlike IGO - twice). Optionality for lower grade deposits if we get a period of much better nickel prices.

I too see Nova’s life as IGO’s archilles heel. Little doubt in my mind that based on past form they’ll overpay to replace it.

MCR is at an interesting point imo (and I have some) but not sure it too might be fully priced given the uncertainties and developments yet to be defined.

There are a few explorers I”ll look further at, and hold some, but I am loathe to compere with producers. Will look at PAN from time to time to look for signs of redemption, but not likely POS.

It’s certainly not like the mid noughties when we were spoilt for choice in the nickel space, but I am convinced it is nickels time again, if not now then within a couple of years.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.