BML 2.27% 8.6¢ boab metals limited

WSB/potentIal PM sQuEEze, page-380

1. 1,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    If bond yields are going higher that means inflation. If there's inflation, that means people will buy gold. If gold goes up, silver will go up. But in the short term rising bond yields are bad for the market, so shares will go down. If BML shares go down with the market, and the traders all leave, the recovery into a precious metals bounce will then allow BML to get out from under the traders, and having all sold, the rebound will be swift and strong as there will be less sellers than buyers. If however, we keep attracting traders through low forms of advertising or trying to get meme-traders to buy into this silver squeeze BS, then we will keep underperforming. I want this to get spanked as I believe it is already undervalued here, so buying it any cheaper makes my returns much better. Buying a stock when its already run isn't anywhere as good as buying it when no-one loved it after its been savaged. The more negativity, the more @1for1 whines about how angry he is at the management, the more JP's running around gloating about how they 'told you so' the more lucrative it will be. Just not today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $20.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $14.64K 166.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 3000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.