WSI 0.00% 12.5¢ weststar industrial limited

WSI Charting, TA and FA

1. 5,034 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    Just thought I would share some insight on current charting and TA and FA... please feel free to add any input..

As we know current contracts for WSI are proving to offer strong revenue streams in the coming 2021... should be a strong year ahead for WSI... IMO serious opinion WSI is strongly undervalued.. Contracts alone should be re-rating this and pushing toward the 10cent zone, however we look to be witnessing some strong capping games while strong accumulation is in play around the mid 2's... chart/TA proves strong buying above 2.5cents... Its only a matter of time before a true re-rate takes place IMO...

Charting:

WSI.png

Strong Bullish Trend
    WSI appears to be in a strong bullish trend. Its 200-day moving average is upwards sloping and the MACD histogram is above 0.

Strong Bearish Momentum
    Current Momentum for WSI is slightly bearish. The 14-period Slow Stochastic oscillator is below 20, the level which many analysts call oversold. This means that investors have been actively selling shares and driving the price lower. But IMO it is due to the capping game that seems strongly evident..

Volume In-Line with Average
    Today's volume is in-line with the norm for this point in the day, with 3.5M shares having traded so far. The On Balance Volume indicator (OBV) shows that longer term selling pressure has given way to near term accumulation by traders.

Bollinger Bands Signal Recent Normal Volatility
    Bollinger Bands use standard deviation of closing prices around a moving average to measure volatility. Presently, the Bollinger Bands for WSI are of a normal width, and signal that volatility has been in-line with the norm for this stock.

My over all opinion is that WSI is very worthy, in the short term it may continue to consolidate before the next leg up, profit takers could become more evident in the short term. Wish holders all the very best..

If you like my charting and analysis please feel free to click over my avatar and click follow, please tag me in any other stock threads for some alike analysis, I don't always have time, but if I can I am happy to accommodate ... love being bought attention to other stocks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ $6.25K 50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 299912 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 124079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 19/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.